Supervision for Coaches and Consultants
- As a coach or consultant, do you want to reflect on your work and the status of your projects?
- Would you like to better understand the impact of systemic and cultural factors in your client systems on your work as a coach or consultant?
- Would you like to better understand and shape your relationship with your clients and explore how the dynamics between you and them are having an impact on your work?
- Would you like to adopt new perspectives and increase the impact and effectiveness of your work as a coach or consultant?
Supervision offers coaches and consultants a space for reflection and the chance to take a meta-perspective on their clients’ systems and their organisations as well as on the dynamics between them. Supervision acts as a constant for coaches and consultants, offering them support and stability in a complex environment.
Supervision is a creative process that is theory-based but consciously builds on the intuition and exploration of the participants. This can lead to new insights, build empathy for the client system and enable new interpretations and pathways.
Joey-David Ovey is certified as a supervisor by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, London (Cert TIHR (Supervision)).
- Exploration of your practice as a coach or consultant
- Sparring for reflection and open questions regarding approach, cases and clients
- Online or face-to-face supervision in German or English language
- Exploration of case studies in the group: exchange of experience, change of perspective and development of methods
- Experiential learning in the group through reflection on group dynamics
- Supervision in groups of max. 4 members and max. 4 sessions, so that each person brings at least one practice case.
- Online or face-to-face groups in German or English language